Are you doing all you can for your business?
Internet Marketing is increasingly becoming the most crucial focus for businesses in this Web 2.0 world — especially with the explosion of Social Media as a major player on the scene. Yet, how many small to medium-sized businesses take it seriously? Maybe 5 – 10%? Are they the leaders in their field? Usually.
Here are the facts:
- 78% of all product and service research is done online
- Companies that blog get 55% more traffic
- 57% of companies that blog regularly have acquired a new customer because of this practice
- There are almost 300 million Internet users in North America alone
- There are roughly 2 billion Google searches per day
- The top spot on the Google organic results page drove 34.35% of all traffic, almost as much as the those placing in spots 2 through 5 combined, & more than the numbers 5 through 20 put together
- 70% of consumers said a positive referral from a “friend” on Facebook would positively influence their purchase decision
- 53 percent of people on Twitter recommend companies or their products in their tweets
The list goes on and on, and the stats are growing everyday.
The potential is exciting, but the work can be overwhelming for many business owners who are busy with the demands of running your own business. Which Social Media network is right for your business? How much time should you put into this? Or, simply, what should you be “tweeting” about!?
These are exactly the sort of questions we answer everyday. At Harmonia Media, we believe in finding the most effective solutions for our clients and starting out at a pace they can handle and integrate into their long-term budgets.
Internet Marketing is not sprint, it’s a marathon — and then some! Ultimately, consistency pays off, and there is often unexpected success early on that confirms the amazing potential this market has to offer.
If you’re interested in exploring the immense opportunities that exist for your business in Internet Marketing, contact us today.
To your success,
CEO, Harmonia Media