Here at CHIPS we have a very progressive work environment focused on cutting edge technology. I wanted to be sure to run this opportunity through the EBA because I know we have a powerful network of professionals here on LI. Please contact me directly if you have contact that fits the requirements. Thanks, Jeff Schuit
Inside Sales Representative
CHIPS Technology Group, LLC is an aggressive; growth oriented Technology Company seeking a motivated, experienced, and talented inside sales representative to assist with new business development.
CHIPS continues to experience explosive growth. The ideal Inside Sales Representative must be able to demonstrate excellent selling & communication skills in a fast-paced Information Technology business environment. A combination of, account development, cold calling B2B, fearlessness, and aggressive sales skills are required for this position. 2+ years inside sales experience preferred. Candidates must be capable of identifying and reaching out to key decision makers in small to mid size companies and present a clear message about the business results and value that CHIPS provides our clients. We will train candidates to understand this message and our effective sales process.
CHIPS is a unique organization which strategically manages technology for small and mid-sized organizations in the greater New York Region. Our datacenter has attained SAS 70 Type II Certification and was named Microsoft’s 2010 East Region Cloud Computing Partner of the Year.
Experience Required: CHIPS continues to aggressively expand and improve its Sales and Marketing department by hiring high energy individuals to actively market our solutions to small and mid-sized companies in the greater New York Region.
Ideal candidates for the position would have:
- Prior business-to-business sales experience
- Prior sales experience with professional services a plus
- Strong presentation / communication & phone skills
- Fearlessness and the ability to make cold calls and set appointments
- Comfortable speaking to senior level executives
- Organized, Attention to detail and ability to document activities
- Basic knowledge of common software applications (Word, Excel, etc…)
- Basic understanding of Information Technology a plus but not required
- Experience using CRM such as MS CRM, Goldmine, SalesForce etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree of any Major
- Open Mindedness, Sense of Humor and Intrinsically Motivated
The sales cycle requires Sales and Marketing Representatives to research potential clients and to communicate via telephone, as well as through some written correspondence. This also requires the ability to work on a team with an outside sales representative.